Anjie Vichayanonda focuses her practice on trademark and copyright law, including counseling, prosecution, enforcement, and litigation.
Anjie has represented clients in district court litigation involving claims of trademark counterfeiting, trademark infringement, trademark dilution and unfair competition. She also routinely represents clients in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB). Anjie also serves a key role in managing the international trademark portfolio for a well-known consumer products company. In addition, Anjie counsels business, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups, and non-profit organizations regarding the clearance, selection, use, registration, and enforcement of trademarks.
Before joining Kelly IP, Anjie gained significant experience in IP law during her two legal externships for a major performance apparel and footwear company, where she worked on a full spectrum of trademark and copyright enforcement, prosecution, and counseling matters.
Anjie earned her juris doctorate from the University of New Hampshire (UNH) School of Law, formerly the Franklin Pierce School of Law, with a concentration on intellectual property law. She demonstrated her acumen for trademarks during the 2012 national Saul Lefkowitz Trademark Moot Court Competition, where she and her partner won Best Brief, Best Oralist Team, and Best Overall Team.
Anjie is admitted to the District of Columbia and Virginia State Bar.
- In 2013, worked as a Student intern in the University of New Hampshire School of Law Intellectual Property & Transaction Clinic, a participating clinic in the United States Patent and Trademark Office's Law School Clinic Pilot Program.
- Competed in the 2011-2012 National Saul Lefkowitz Trademark Law Moot Court Competition and won the Dolores K. Hanna Best Brief, Best Oralist Team, and Best Overall Team awards.
- 2016-2017 Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition Committee Member, International Trademark Association
- 2016 Judge, ABA Young Lawyers Division Subgrant Program
- Student Intern, University of New Hampshire School of Law Intellectual Property & Transaction Clinic, a participating clinic in the United States Patent and Trademark Office's Law School Clinic Pilot Program
- Franklin Pierce Intellectual Property Scholar, University of New Hampshire School of Law, a recognition granted to the top 20% of students who receive the Franklin Pierce Intellectual Property Certificate
- Student Ambassador, International Trademark Association (2012-2013)
- Associate Justice, University of New Hampshire School of Law Moot Court Board (2012-2013)
- Coach, University of New Hampshire School of Law Moot Court Team for the BMI Cardozo Entertainment & Communications Law Moot Court Competition (2012-2013)
- Competitor, University of New Hampshire School of Law Moot Court Team for the Saul Lefkowitz Trademark Moot Court Competition (2012-2013)
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing, University of New Hampshire School of Law (2011-2012)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D., Franklin Pierce Intellectual Property Law Certificate 2013
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.S. Business Administration 2008