Kelly IP, LLP has again been recognized as a top-tier trademark law firm nationally and in the Washington, DC area in the 2018 World Trademark Review 1000 (WTR 1000).
- Nationally, Kelly IP was recognized as one of only six “Gold” status trademark firms in the country, WTR 1000’s highest national ranking.
- In the Washington, DC area, for the fourth year in a row, Kelly IP was recognized as one of only three “Gold” status firms in both trademark categories—trademark enforcement and litigation, and trademark prosecution and strategy.
The WTR 1000 report had high praise for Kelly IP, providing the following comments based on client feedback:
- “Despite coming into existence just a few years ago, Kelly IP has already cemented its position as one of the pre-eminent names in the trademark world; this year, the revered outfit joins the exclusive WTR 1000 national gold tier club”
- It is “an amazing firm that does impeccable work at a fraction of the cost that you would expect given its quality”
- The firm’s “insight is really sharp when it comes to filing and strategy,” but it also houses “a talented litigation team” and is “superb in contentious mandates”
- “It is fantastic at clearing marks and is especially adept in the entertainment sphere”
- “The ‘tremendous firm’ continues to enjoy a rapidly increasing demand for its services, and the 2016-2017 period saw it bring on board a number of new clients – and new lawyers to advise them”
Dave Kelly, managing partner of Kelly IP, said “We are excited to be honored by WTR 1000 as one of its top-tier national trademark firms. With this recognition, and top-tier national trademark rankings by Legal 500 and IP Stars, Kelly IP has achieved top-tier national status with all of the leading trademark ranking publications. We are very proud to be singled out for these prestigious recognitions, especially given the caliber of the other larger and older nationally ranked firms.”
The WTR 1000 is dedicated to identifying the world’s leading trademark law firms and practitioners. Through an extensive research process conducted by a team of highly qualified, full-time analysts that interview and communicate with numerous lawyers and their clients, the publication identifies the leading trademark law firms and lawyers in more than 80 key jurisdictions globally. The WTR 1000 2018 results can be found at www.worldtrademarkreview.com.