Clint focuses his practice on trademark and copyright counseling, prosecution, enforcement, and litigation. He has spent his career helping clients of all sizes navigate the trademark registration process. He provides practical advice to clients to assist them in selecting and enforcing their trademarks consistent with their goals. He has helped clients prioritize and strategize their brand protection efforts in markets outside the United States. Clint represents clients before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board including authoring a winning trial brief. He also assists clients in all aspects of litigation in federal district courts.
Prior to joining Kelly IP, Clint was an associate at a general practice firm in Texas where he focused on all aspects of trademark, copyright, and computer law. Clint is admitted to practice in DC and Texas.
- Recognized by The Legal 500 as a Rising Star for Trademarks: Litigation (2020)
- International Trademark Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association: Intellectual Property Section
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Section on Intellectual Property)
- Texas Bar Association (Section on Intellectual Property)
- “Grounds for Opposition and Cancellation,” American Intellectual Property Law Association’s Trademark Boot Camp (2018-2019).
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- Texas Tech University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2008