Kelly IP has again been recognized as a top-tier trademark law firm both nationally and in the Washington, DC area by the 2019 World Trademark Review 1000 (WTR 1000).
- Nationally, for the second year in a row, Kelly IP was recognized as one of only five “Gold” status trademark firms in the country, WTR 1000’s highest national ranking.
- In the Washington, DC area, for the fifth consecutive year, Kelly IP was recognized as one of only three “Gold” status firms in both trademark categories—trademark enforcement/litigation and trademark prosecution/strategy.
The WTR 1000 report had high praise for Kelly IP, providing the following comments based on client feedback:
- “Over the past five years Kelly IP has developed a reputation for excellence. It provides top-tier trademark, unfair competition, false advertising and copyright services, but its particular niche lies in internet-related matters.”
- With acute business sense, an expeditious response rate and a strong grasp of commercial realities the firm is a trusted ally for brand owners of all sizes.”
- “While the “Kelly IP” team is compact it ‘punches well above its weight’ and is the place to go for big-ticket disputes.”
Dave Kelly, managing partner of Kelly IP, said “We are excited to be honored by WTR 1000 as one of its five top-tier national trademark firms. We are especially proud of the recognition that a boutique firm like Kelly IP is identified a “go-to firm” for “big-ticket disputes.”
The WTR 1000 is dedicated to identifying the world’s leading trademark law firms and practitioners. Through an extensive research process conducted by a team of highly qualified, full-time analysts that interview and communicate with numerous lawyers and their clients, the publication identifies the leading trademark law firms and lawyers in more than 80 key jurisdictions globally. The WTR 1000 2019 results can be found at www.worldtrademarkreview.com.